Saturday, October 1, 2011

Just ask Lilly, Featured on Mom Blog Society

Every week on MBS, we interview the members children.  Brae from I am not a Volcano, graciously helped Lilly answer my questions and sent me some gorgeous pictures. 

Meet Lilly Craig, Brae's 6 year old sweetie. Thank you Lilly for answering some fun questions for Just ask the Kids! 


P: If you could be any animal, what would you be?  Why? 

L: A giraffe. Because I like giraffes. They're very pretty. I would also like to be an elephant because they can spray water out on someone.

P: If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you pick?
L: If I could have any animal, I would pick a giraffe.


P: What do you want to be for Halloween?
L: A scarecrow. My mom's making my costume.


P: Does your Mom or Dad make you do chores?
L: Yes. I have to clean my room and clean the living room. I have to put everything where it belongs. Mom doesn't like it when I just shove stuff in my closet or under my bed.  I have to put my dirty clothes in the laundry and sometimes I have to watch my baby brother, Teague.

To read the rest of the interview, please visit Mom Blog Society's page Just ask the Kids

1 comment:

The Spring Mount 6 Pack said...

Hi. Thanks for stopping by http://thespringmount6pack.com. I am following you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...