Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Be More Organized at home

HomeRoutines is a great iPad app to help you be more organized at home.

Using the iPad 2  is not only fun but increases your productivity at home.  One way to organize your day and manage your tasks is to use HomeRoutinesHome Routines, a daily to-do list, is a favorite iPhone or iPad app among many stay-at-home moms.  HomeRoutines will help you manage the repetitive jobs that are part of all our lives, particularly the ones related to housework. HomeRoutines is the app to get control of those recurring tasks, and keep them from cluttering up your email, your calendar, or your big to-do list.
You can give yourself a daily goal, follow daily routines, plan your most important task of the day (I like to do this one first), look over what you have accomplished for the day, and manage cleaning tasks using focus zones.  If you have ever followed the FlyLady, Home Routines will certainly replace your paper fly journal.
A great feature for those forgetful moms(or those who lose track of time) is the reminder. You can set HomeRoutines to remind you to check your list, and there is even a handy timer built in.
After trying out HomeRoutines, I decided I  need an iPad2 just to organize my life.  I have a Droid Global, but those apps don’t seem to compare to iPad apps.

14 comments:

Kenya G. Johnson said...

Cool! I will go check it out. I love apps ;-)

Mom On The Edge said...

Who doesn't need a little more organizing these days? What a great idea! Glad to have found your blog. Thanks for visiting mine!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

What a great idea! I'm happy to be following back.

JATunnell said...

Love the idea of a more organized day. I wonder if I can find the app for my Apple Mac........

Amber said...

I personally don't have an Ipad. I have a Toshiba Tablet. But I know many people that do have one and I'm going to be passing this along.

Jana said...

Oh, Pamela, I know. I love my iPad 2. We are actually giving one away on our blog. The drawing is Halloween. I did not intend to plug my giveaway but since this is the topic I though you and your readers might want to know that it is being offered. It is a simple one step giveaway with low entries so come on by to sign up. Jana http://www.adoctorandanurse.com

May said...

Great info Pam. Thanks for the review, left one for you too.

Mom Fashion World said...

I don't have an iPad, but planning to purchase one soon.

Thank you so much for following and for Alexa review. I'm now following you back via GFC.
About the Alexa review, I'm new at it so I don't know how it works. I hope you could help me.
Thanks!

Mom Fashion World said...

P.S. I figured it out... I gave a 5star on Alexa.

Anna Garcia said...

Thank You For The Follow. I Left You A Review On Alexa . My Site www.CouponAnna.com. Anna

Unknown said...

Congratulation! I just awarded your blog with the Liebster Blog Award! Here is the link:http://frugaliciousliving.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-first-blog-award.html

hoLLy said...

we don't have an ipad...i know, we are like the last people alive not to:)

i'm your newest fan!! hope you'll stop by my family fun blog. and hey, i love to write too! just started writing for a regional parenting magazine-totally fun! i've been submitting pieces all around and hoping i can get published other places too!

Mom Does Reviews said...

Holly and all, come visit my new url www.momdoesreviews.com

Bobbie Munsey said...

Your blog just got approved for Social Spark!
Good job -
Bobbie Anne
BlogWithMom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...