Every carhas character and personality. We spend a lot of time in our cars, and caring for them. So, its only fitting that each car gets its own name.
Selecting a name should be made with care and consideration. Give your car a name that properly reflects its character. What you name you car should be a proper reflection of its character and performance, and your desires for your car. In general, guys names are for guys' cars, and girl names are for the cars that you ladies drive. Aside from that, selection of a name is wide open. But, be careful....cars have feelings, too.
Here are some of our thoughts in selecting an appropriate name for your car:
- Don't select wimpy names. That might give your car a personality complex and it will perform accordingly.
- Do give a strong, aggressive name to sports cars and cars with powerful engines.
- Sleek, sexy feline-like cars savor names that begin with "lady".
- Old junkers are proud just to be around. You can call them just about anything. Try "Tramp", or "Old Yeller", "Old Blue".
- Pick names to reflect your personality.
- "Pickemup" trucks must have country names.
- Don't give common names (like Joe, Mike or Sue) to luxury cars. They beam over names like Reginald, Archibald, and Crystal.