Friday, October 21, 2011

Meet Elly, Proud Mommy of 3 Boys

Meet Elly:
Eliane ( AkA EllyFilho ) She is Christian, A Mom to 3 Boys. A Wife to her Pastor and her Wonderful Husband Chris, A True Lover of Music, and Photography, on top of that, she is a full time employee to a Pest Control company… blogging from The South Shore MA. She loves doing stuff with her family and hanging out with her friends. 

Eilly loves to try out new products and blog about them. She blogs for her children to have a piece of their history saved. She likes to talk about parenthood, she shares her day to day life, health tips, Giveaways, Freebies, Coupons, recipes and product reviews and  photography.
Please visit her blog: Proud Mommy of 3 Boys


PM: Thank you so much for agreeing to do an interview today.  How long have you been blogging?
E: I started blogging in 2005 and I deleted my blog because it was in Portuguese only.. I started again in 2010.

PM: What time of day do you blog and why?
E: It depends what I have going on.. If I'm not too busy at work, I'll blog from there, usually around 1pm (that is my lunch time.) If work is too busy, I blog from home usually late at night around 10pm when I'm ready for bed.

PM: Do you have a posting schedule?
E: No. I try to post every other day, but it doesn't always work out that way.

PM: What's the biggest mistake you have made in blogging?
E: I'm not sure there are any one biggest mistake.  I'm sure there are a lot. I don't consider anything I have ever done a mistake but just a learning experience. Click Me! 

PM: What is your favorite part of blogging?
E: I Love blogging it's a place where I come to express my feelings sometimes and sometimes just a fun way to get to know other people and for people to get to know me and the things I like .. And of course i love it when people read and comment.

PM: Do you belong to any other blog communities other than MBS? 
E; Yes I do. I belong to Blog Frog, Triberr, Lifetime Moms, Cafemom, One2One network,  Business 2 blogger, Sheblogs.org, and Role Mommy.com


PM: What advice would you give to blogging newbies?
E: I still consider myself  a newbie, I'm always reading other blogs, commenting and following people. Sometimes it get's them to follow back or comment back. Don't beat yourself down if you only had a few visitors or 1 comment, that's how it all starts. 

PM: What 2 blogs do you read on a daily basis?
E: Usually I try to visit and pay more attention to the communities, but I do visit http://www.wovenbywords.blogspot.com She's like my Twitter BFF love her blog and talking to her a great women with lots of good characters and  http://adaddyblog.com daily he has great advices and you can learn a lot form his blog and ask questions he will answer them all. and I read

PM: I noticed you have a full-time job.  Are your hours flexible to allow you to spend time with your boys?
E: I do have a full time job that I stared a year ago on November 15th. I only started working because of the money of course( we are trying to buy a house )   All my boys are in school full time and I had nothing to do with my time, lol. The extra cash helps a lot. I do spend time with them after I get home, not as much as I wish I did.  After I get home from work, I'm a little too tired and the boys are getting older so they don't enjoy mommy time as much anymore. They just want to {Hang} with their friends..hahhaha.  But weekends are our time together, we go out, watch movies and do all the fun stuff.

PM: Do you think boys are easier than girls? 
E: Well I never had a Girl, judging from what my mother says, Boys are easier ... But I did want a girl lol .. I guess God had better plans Click Me! 

PM: Give us an example, please, of how your Christian faith has changed the way you raise your boys.
E: It's so hard to talk about this subject, I don't want anyone to feel offended. ( with that being said I'll give you an example)
_ My kids never celebrated Halloween, because of my Christian Faith.
PM: How does your faith in God affect your blog posts?
E: It doesn't.  My blog is like my own little Planet, I don't care what people will think. I post about anything and everything. It's my space to post my feelings my thoughts and if people don't want to read it because I talk about GOD, then I'm better off not having them there. I would Never stop posting about God just because someone has a different point of view.  

PM: What is your favorite Bible verse?
E: I have 2:  Psalm 25:4-7 "Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you. 
Proverbs 3:5   "Trust in the LORD with all your heart And lean not on your own understanding."
  Thank You, 
Sincerely, Eliane Filho

We found each other's blogs at 

4 comments:

Mom Blog Society said...

This is a great interview PAM! I love it, you are wicked smart! I especially love how you ended it! YAY for MBS!

Anonymous said...

Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing this interview!

Anita Anderson said...

hi following u back on twitter and gfc, and networkedblogs

Elly Filho said...

Hi Pam Thank You so much for the interview and posting it on your blog ... I'm sorry I'm so late I haven't been on a computer.

Hope I'll get to do one with you soon again Thank You and God Bless :) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...