Thank you so much Suerae, it means a lot to me!
unique specialty items, such as porcelain ornaments, ceramic coasters and trivets, necklaces, sun catchers, counter savers, baskets, coat racks, and keyholders.
She even incorporated animal images into an interactive children's book Look Into My Eye
As a writer and mother, I love the book. Please check it out!
Now… to the Versatile Blogger Award!
As a recipient, I am asked to choose 15 of my recently discovered blogs to pass the award along to, and I must follow some rules. Therefore, if you receive this award from me and you choose to accept it, these rules are for you too…
1. Thank the person who awarded it to you, by linking back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself in your blog post.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs (contact the owners to let them know too!)
Here are my favorite recently found blogs in no particular order:
- Karmic Kappuccino by Steve Rice
- Joy Filled Days by Sarah Beals
- Stories Al a Mode by Barbara Bockman
- The Brain Fart Explosion by J. Aday Kennedy
- Grow with Stacy by Stacy Claflin
- 100 Smile Challenge Blog by Jodi Rosenberg
- Scouter Mom by a dedicated scouter mom
- Musings from a Stay at Home Mom by Erika Bragdon
- My Name is Not Bob by Robert Lee Brewer
- The Positivity Blog by Henrik Edberg
- Daily Blogging Ideas by Michelle Shaeffer
- Aha- NOW! A Family Blog by Harleena Singh
- Dani McGrath. The Mompreneur by Dani McGrath
- Prowling Books in the Lair by Shana Johnson
- The Writing World by RaeBeth McGee
- I am a published freelance writer. My first article was to GRIT magazine.
- I work full time at a local hospital in NH as an MRI Technologist. I have been in Diagnostic Imaging for 19 years!
- I have an 8 year-old smart, handsome, creative and active son. He is the light of my life. He is my inspiration and now critique of many of my stories.
- My husband and I met at a hospital in Florida. I was his boss then, he says I am still his boss now.
- We live on 7.5 acres full of animals. We have 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 crested geckos, 2 red-eyed skinks, 2 red-eared slider turtles, 24 chickens and 20 guinea hens.
- In our spare time, we own and operate Camp Wags Pet Resort, where your dog can be a dog in the comfort of our home. Sometimes, we have 7 dogs to feed at once. Talk about a feeding frenzy!
- I love watching animated movies with my son. Rio is our new favorite. Actually, I love reading chapter books with my son. We are reading "Secrets of Droon", "Magic Treehouse," and just finished a family favorite, "Justin Case." Sometimes I read the book by myself after my son goes to bed to find out what happens next. Shhh, don't tell him.
Thanks again, Suerae!
Thanks for reading!